On January 20, 2021, Upper Allen Township enacted Ordinance 803, a portion of which amended Ordinance 233-15 – Parking Regulations. The amended ordinance now prohibits the parking of boats, buses, truck tractors, trailers, and certain other vehicles on residential streets without first obtaining a permit.
Parking permits are free of charge and simple to obtain. Residents wishing to apply for a parking permit should go to the Upper Allen Police website and click the heading SERVICES, then select Parking Permit Application. Applications are also available at the Police Department lobby during business hours.
• A permit is valid for 96 hours.
• A maximum of five (5) permits will be issued for the same vehicle per calendar year.
• A period of fifteen (15) days is required between permits.
• You can read the full regulation by clicking here: Ordinance 803
• Click here for frequently asked questions.
Please contact the Upper Allen Police at 717-795-2445 if you have questions or need any assistance completing the application.