Parking of boats, buses, recreational vehicles, trailers, and certain other vehicles prohibited on residential streets in residential zones without first obtaining a permit.
- A permit is valid for 96 hours.
- A maximum of five (5) permits will be issued for the same vehicle per calendar year.
- A period of fifteen (15) days is required between permits.
- You can read the full regulation by clicking here: https://ecode360.com/8577927
- Click here for frequently asked questions.
Complete the permit application below. Applications are also available at the police lobby window during business hours.